Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Session # 19 Announcement


Literally just posted on why I didn't participate in the Session # 18 and now we get the announcement for The Session 19. The host for this months virtual beer tasting session is Lootcorp a brewing blog. The theme this month is Deutches Beer, or German Beer. Here are the rules straight from the blog:
I want you all to focus on the wonderful contributions our German neighbors have made to the beer world. You can write about a particular German style you really enjoy, a facet of German beer culture which tickles your fancy, or any other way in which Germany and beer have become intertwined in your life. Bonus points for Bavarian-themed posts.
As someone who lived there for a short time and loves German Beers and the culture of beer over there I am extremely excited for this one. I'm already forming an idea of what I want to post so it should be a good one this month and one that I am definitely going to set some time aside to participate in. Due date is September 5th.

No comments: