Monday, January 05, 2009

The Session # 24 Announcement


In one of the quickest turn arounds that I can remember, fresh off of a roundup just two short days go comes the announcement of the 24th Session. Celebrating 2 years this month!! Who can believe its already been that long. The host for this virtual beer tasting is David from Musings over a pint. I must say that after reading the announcement I am extremely excited. First its a fresh return to a more stylistic approach to the Session something that I've been hoping for a while. Secondly its a style I rather enjoy. Here's the announcement fresh from David's site:
the theme is "A Tripel for Two." What Tripel would you pick to share with that good friend, family member, or lover?

If you have a beer or beer-related blog, it's easy to participate in The Session. Pick a Belgian-style Tripel to review. Tell us why it's your pick to share with that special someone. Be sure to include a review of the beer so that others might be inspired to choose that beer for a special moment. Bonus points if the person with whom you are sharing the beer includes their review as well.
As I stated above, I'm thoroughly stoked for this month's session. Due date is Feb 6th so come back on that date and see how it goes.

No comments: