Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A couple of updates to the Blog

Just a quick note to highlight some small changes to the blog.
- Under the misc Beer Links you'll see some additional links. Trying to add links to pubs/bars that have good beer lists. If you think I've missed one let me know and I'll add it.
- I've added a Twittering section at the top of the right side. Yes I am twittering (still not quite sure what that means, I'm learning) so if you want to follow you can click the follow button over on the right.

- A little background as to why I started twittering. Saint Arnold's is getting really into it and it was the only way I could follow some of the things they are doing. For instance a couple of weeks ago they did a twitter crawl, and yesterday they announced a very limited keg taping of a Belgian Amber ale that they brewed (unfortunately didn't get to try it, they are doing another tapping on Thurs so all hope is not lost). I like that Saint Arnold's is using other technology than just email to get the word out, plus it makes things a little smaller so you can have a chance to talk to Brock and the rest of the fine folks from Saint Arnold.

No comments: