Monday, March 23, 2009

A quick Beer and Food Post

Well fresh off my rant from earlier today about the lack of a quality beer and food scene in the fine city of Houston, I receive some wonderful news. On April 23rd Saint Arnold's will be hosting a 7 course Beer dinner at Brenner's Steakhouse. This is not just any food and beer pairing, this will be some really good food, paired with great Saint Arnold's beers. No word if it will be only the regular line up or if Saint Arnold's will have something special for the occasion. Stay tuned because as I find out more I'll post on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the scratch to go to that, it looks amazing!

Barleyvine said...

Yeah its a wee bit expensive, but still far less than what you would you pay at an equivalent wine dinner.