Wednesday, January 31, 2007

BIG BEER NEWS

At least I like to think so. I have tried (sometimes failing miserably) to participate in the virtual monthly wine tasting Wine Blogging Wednesday. Now comes the news from Stan over at Appelation Beer that he is going to start (hopefully) a monthly Beer tasting.
Here are the details: "not your father's Irish Stout". Do a tasting of any stout as long as its not Guiness, Murphy's or Beamish. Send Stan the link and/ or your tasting notes by March 2.
Easy huh!
I think this is a great idea for many reasons. It will open the door to many different beers from all over the world, many I probably have never had the opportunity to taste. Secondly I think it will bring the Beer Blogging world a bit closer, which I think is a good thing.
Check back on the 2nd of March for the results.

No comments: