Wednesday, February 14, 2024

"Tap Tap'. Is this thing on?

 WOW!  It's hard to believe it's been almost 8 years since my last post.  Now the question is, can I revive this blog?  Not the same old barleyvine, but a new evolved BarleyVine!  These last 6 years my interests and taste it things have changed.  I've started new journeys into new interests and now I am at the point where I want to write about them, and yes maybe even talk about them, but stay tuned for that announcement in the next few weeks.  For now, welcome new readers and join in on my ride through the wonderful world of watches, whisk(e)y, travel, cars (mainly some F1 talk) and who knows what else.  What I promise is my full unvarnished opinion, hopefully some good photographs and good conversation.  I hope you'll drop me a line or reach out to me on X, Threads, Instagram, or whatever else your favorite social media app is these days.  If you don't see me there, drop me a line here and I'm always happy to chat about one of my favorite topics.

No comments: