Thursday, February 16, 2006

My First Post

Greetings all. I am not sure exactly what all I plan to do with this. Some of the things I plan to do is of course taste wine, share the experiences, and if I feel necessary recommend them. I also want to talk about news in the Wine Industry, there seems to be some breaking news every day. You will see some links on the right to yahoo news, wine spectator online, some Blogs that I feel are great for the Wino in all of us, and I also will be putting some links to some local Wine shops here in the Space City area. Again if you have any suggestions or want to be added to the list of blogs, just drop me a line. Thanks and I hope that there are many glasses of wine to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wine blogosphere! I'm looking forward to your reports from "space city."